State-of-the-Art Breast Augmentation Surgery
As our plastic surgeons are members of the faculty of the University of Tennessee College of Medicine in Memphis, they each have a high level of knowledge and expertise, and employ the latest surgical techniques.
When choosing a breast augmentation surgeon, there is no doubt that experience matters. After undergoing breast augmentation surgery, you want the result to meet or beat your expectations – and not be facing the need for revision surgery to repair damage. While every patient is different, the care with which we perform this procedure could help you avoid some of the pitfalls of a poorly-performed procedure.
Are you tired of the appearance of your breasts and seeking a cosmetic enhancement? There are many reasons why our patients come to us for breast augmentation surgery, including:
- Breasts too small
- Breasts uneven in size
- Oddly-shaped breasts
- Breasts damaged by pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Breasts that have lost volume due to weight loss
Silicone implants were once the source of great controversy, but since that time have been extensively studied, with newer versions now on the market that provide a truly natural look and feel and are safe. These implants are filled with silicone gel which mimics the feel of natural breast tissue. They are lighter than saline implants, which can be an advantage. These implants require a larger incision than saline implants, as they are pre-filled. The skills of your surgeon are an important factor in limiting the size and location of the incisions – we urge you to discuss silicone implants with us and learn about our advanced surgical procedures.
Saline implants have the advantage of being filled with saline, a salt-water solution that is safe should the implant leak. Certain styles of saline implants are filled after placement, allowing for a customized size and requiring a smaller incision. The drawback in saline implants is that they tend to look and feel a little less natural than silicone. Recent developments in silicone have led to newer versions of saline implants, called "structured," that provide a more natural feel.
Schedule a Consultation
Fuller, Shapelier Breasts
The breasts are a critical aspect of a balanced figure, and when a person is genetically programmed to have smaller breasts, they may feel less attractive. A breast augmentation procedure can create the perfect, plump, healthy-looking breasts that make you look and feel more feminine and alluring. We offer the most advanced breast augmentation procedures and bring a great depth of experience to breast surgeries, including breast restoration for women who have undergone a mastectomy as part of cancer treatment.
Breast Augmentation Recovery
Each patient is unique and heals at a varying rate. Typically, older persons heal less quickly than younger patients. The recovery process proceeds as follows:
- Surgery is complete, and patient regains consciousness.
- Patient returns home and should have help from another person for the first few days.
- Pain is managed with prescription medication for the first stage of recovery, after which over-the-counter medication is typically sufficient.
- A follow-up appointment is scheduled.
- For dissolvable sutures, it requires about six weeks. Standard sutures must be removed in a follow-up appointment when the skin has sufficiently healed.
- Some patients may have drainage tubes in some cases, which will later be removed.
- During recovery, physical activity must be limited for about six weeks. A series of exercises may be provided to assist in healing and maintain flexibility.
Replacing Breast Implants
Breast implants last for a long time, in most cases, but eventually will need to be replaced. Typically, implants should be replaced after 10 or 12 years, or if any problems arise, such as rippling, capsular contracture, or other issue. If it is time to have your implants replaced, you want a larger or smaller size breast, or you are experiencing any cosmetic problems with your current implants, our team of plastic surgeons offer skills and experience beyond the ordinary.
We invite you to find out more about University Plastic Surgeons, where you can trust that the most advanced surgical procedures will be used in breast augmentation.
- Situs Slot KayaMendadak88
- Situs Slot Online Terbaik Dan Terpercaya No 1
- Slot Pragmatic Play
- Situs Slot Online Terpercaya
- Kumpulan Situs Judi Slot Terpercaya
- Game Slot Online
- Judi Slot Online Jackpot Terbesar
- Situs Judi Slot Online Terpercaya 2021
- Slot Joker123
- Agen Slot Online Resmi
- Slot Deposit Pulsa
- Daftar Situs Judi Slot Terbaik Dan Terpercaya No 1
- AloJudi Slot
- KayaMendadak88 Slot
- Judi Slot Online Jackpot Terbesar Gampang Menang
- Joker123 Slot
- Mesin slot gacor 88
- Mesin slot
- Link Slot Online
- Slot Via Dana
- Daftar Situs Bo Slot Online Gacor Terbaik 2022
- Slot Online
- Judi Slot Online Jackpot Terbesar
- Daftar Situs Judi Slot Online Terpercaya
- Judi Slot Terpercaya
- Kumpulan Situs Judi QQ Online Terpercaya
- Situs Slot Deposit Pulsa dan Slot Online Terbaik
- Slot Hacker
- Situs Slot Online Terbaik
- Slot Gacor Gampang Menang
- Situs Judi Slot Online Jackpot Terbesar
- Situs Slot Online Terbaik 2021
- Situs Judi Slot Terbaik Dan Terpercaya No 1