Robert D. Wallace, MD
Dr. Robert Wallace is recognized as being among the most accomplished and respected facial plastic surgeons practicing in Tennessee. He serves as the Chairman of the Department of Plastic Surgery, Program Director, Plastic Surgery, and Professor of Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine.
Recognitions and Honors
Dr. Wallace has been recognized in “Best Doctors in America,” for many years running, and listed in “America’s Top Plastic Surgeons,” by Castle Connolly. He has a 5-star rating on realself.com and is known for his meticulous surgical technique in facial surgery – and facial surgery results that appear refreshed, rejuvenated and very natural.
Choosing the right facial plastic surgeon – it matters.
Any plastic surgery procedure should be performed by a highly-skilled surgeon, but facial plastic surgery is in a class of its own. When any part of your facial structure or appearance is altered, the result of your procedure will be evident for many, many years.
When selecting a facial plastic surgeon, ensure you choose the most respected, talented and careful surgeon you can find. Dr. Wallace has a reputation for excellence and is respected throughout the medical community.
- Medical Degree: Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internship: Surgical Internship, Naval Medical Center, San Diego, California
- Department of Surgery and the Department of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, Naval Medical Center
- (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery) University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, Tennessee
- (Craniofacial Surgery Training) Hôpital Necker-Enfants Malades, Paris, France
- Professor of Plastic Surgery Department
- Chairman, Department of Plastic Surgery, UTHSC
- Program Director – Plastic Surgery – UTHSC
- Professor of Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology, UTHSC
- Cosmetic surgery of the face and body
- Breast cosmetic and reconstructive surgery
- Craniofacial surgery
- Cleft lip and palate
- Mohs Surgery – Skin Cancer Reconstruction
- Skin Rejuvenation (Thermi)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Society of Craniofacial Surgery
- International Craniofacial Society
- American Council of Academic Plastic Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Tennessee Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Recognized Best Doctors in America – Multiple years
- American’s Top Plastic Surgeons, Castle Connolly
A reputation for excellence: Dr. Robert Wallace, MD
Dr. Wallace is double board-certified, with professional specialties in both plastic surgery and otolaryngology (head and neck surgery). He has authored several scholarly articles in the field of plastic surgery, and when not performing plastic surgery at University Plastic Surgery, he is involved in training young plastic surgeons on the most advanced surgical techniques in face and neck surgery.